Thursday, August 16, 2007

Updates and Introductions

I have started a new blog on VOX. Not to worry, I also plan to keep this blog, because plain and simply, I Love It! However, I will be doing some writing over there as well. My new blog can be found at this address and it is called Write Right Now!

An update on the current status of my relationship with the PO can be found here for those who are interested. A year ago, I wrote this post, and now.... Wow! Talk about your 525600 minutes, could I really have been that far off base?

In the future, I will be posting here as well as there, and though the posts will not be duplicated, I will provide links back and forth whenever I think those of you who are accustomed to and/or prefer to come visit with me here might be interested in something I write over there! Of course I would love to have any and all of you to stop in over there as often as you'd like as my intent over there is to publish some of the writing from the "literary" projects I am working on at any given time for public review and comment/critique.

So in the words of Aleta Adams, "I don't care how you get there just get there if you can"!!!

0 comments: