Saturday, October 03, 2009

The Arrival of A Prince

He's Heeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeee!!!


After nine months of preparation a new royal has arrived....

INTRODUCING SHAYNE KRISTIAN SMITH...the newest member of the Just Write Now clan!


Born on last Monday, September 28th and having arrived home for the very first time yesterday (Friday, October 2nd), Shayne is happy to make your acquaintance.

His first name means "Gift from GOD" and is the result of blending his Mom and Dad's first names (Sharon and DeWayne); as you can see, he clearly is GOD'S GIFT!

Shayne weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces and measured 21 1/4 inches long. His entrance was scheduled well in advance and took place as planned after 3 false starts a week or two earlier.

The Little Prince's birth was attended by his mother, Queen Just Write Now (who would have been there even if it wasn't necessitated by nature!) and his father, King Sergeant Daddy. Following the long awaited birth, The Little Prince was greeted by many excited members of the Just Write Now clan!

Suffice it to say that the Just Right Now clan is rejoicing in the arrival of its newest Prince and wanted to share the blessed news with the rest of you as soon as we could. So that you blog members of the Just Right Now clan can join the rest of us in our rejoicing, I am attaching the following video so you can BE THERE as our newest Prince spends his first minutes at home.



Thanks for being family and sticking with the Just Write Now Clan!!!

9 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

AUNTIE LOVEBABZ IS THRILLED!

HOW BEAUTIFUL. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I THOUGHT I HAD MORE TIME TO CATCH UP WITH YOU BEFORE THE LITTLE BLESSING ARRIVED!

OH I AM SO OVER THE MOON! OVER THE MOON I SAY!

EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND MY PRESENT(S)! LOVEBABZ AT GMAIL DOT COM

OH I AM THRILLED! (INSERT SCREAM)

Katrina J. said...

OH, MY GOSH!

My nephew is so cute! I love him and you know I can't wait to see him again!

I know it was a long time coming, but my cute nephew is here, and he's beautiful just like his parents.

Love from Chris & Katrina

Lisa Johnson said...

Welcome to the world Shayne! Belated Happy Birthday! : )

chele said...

Congratulations Sharon. You are truly blessed.

LadyLee said...

*Lee cheesing hard like Buckwheat*

Shoot man... I was so happy that I posted up right after you had the little one. You know how I do!

Congratulations:) Happy for you, Mq!!

Sissy said...

What a blessing! Congratulations Sharon, he's beautiful!

Xave said...

Handsome boy you have there Sharon, And with a mom like you raising him, there may be hope for my lil princess ;-)

Peace and Love
Alizay's Daddy

DJ Diva The Mixtress said...

I'm floored and thrilled! God Bless You Sharon!

Safa said...

Congratulations Sharon and family,

He is precious...my ovaries skipped a beat when I saw his little booties. You must be feeling so blessed right now.

Your oldest is handsome and I am sure happy to be a big brother.

Safa